Friday, July 20, 2012

What it's all about

And so the blog beings. I've always written travel diaries when I go on trips and taken hundreds of pictures and people always want to see them and hear about what happened. But then they see how much stuff I have to show, and I see them go a squirrely and start regretting they ever asked; enter blog. This is going to be my condensed version of my travels, a post every day I'm gone (hopefully!) with a few photos to sum up the day. That way anyone who's interested can follow through my trips with me as it's happening instead of when it's all over! I can't however promise that there won't be some random posts here and there about nothing, or posts that are disorganized, because hey, if you know me you should expect that :D And for gliding contests/events I'll try and update with tasks and scores every day as well so that those of you who couldn't make it but want to know what's going on can get it right as it's happening.
Hope you have fun travelling with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment